So we had the party on the 25th in town, and had hauled all the halloween decor over there. Then quickly took it all down and brought it home. I set everything back up on the 31st and took it all down again by 11pm that night.
It rained, hard… I already posted a few rainy pictures. The props all held up fantastically, no paper mache fatalities thanks to sealing everything. Though I live on the Canadian west coast so we expect it to rain here.
This project began with a polyurethane skull, but I cut it and carved at it so much I might as well not have used it to begin with. Pulp mache base and some Paperclay on the main face features. This is the first project I’ve applied Paperclay to. I have to say, it sure is nice to work with.