In October I tried making a little skull with plasticine clay. Though its not exactly a correct skull and it has odd teeth, I was pretty happy with it.
I made a mold, and cast it in resin. I made a few solid resin casts and a few foam filled. I love the weighty feel of the resin ones!
This little guy is just drying now, I will probably put him into my Etsy shop after he has been sealed.
So we had the party on the 25th in town, and had hauled all the halloween decor over there. Then quickly took it all down and brought it home. I set everything back up on the 31st and took it all down again by 11pm that night.
It rained, hard… I already posted a few rainy pictures. The props all held up fantastically, no paper mache fatalities thanks to sealing everything. Though I live on the Canadian west coast so we expect it to rain here.